Elite Security - Video Surveillance
See what's going on in and around your home or business
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
Elite Security is an expert in the design and installation of CCTV systems. There are endless applications for CCTV in businesses: theft, robbery, false claims, inventory shrinkage, employee surveillance, monitoring entry into a building, and much more.
Today's digital CCTV systems provide a level of ease of operation and effectiveness never before available in CCTV systems. No more changing tapes, no more searching hours of VCR tapes to find events and clearer recordings, and remote viewing are just a few of the advantages that a digital surveillance system provides. With a digital recorder, you can simultaneously record, playback, and view live. Many units also have built in CD burners that allow for easy transfer of video files for investigations.
There are a variety of camera systems we offer at Elite Security based on our client's needs, from combination day-color, night-black & white cameras with zooming capabilities, to standard black & white fixed cameras. We offer cameras that are completely weatherproof and can withstand the cold and hot weather. There are a variety of housing options, dome cameras, covert cameras, and traditional bullet cameras to fit your application.
Whether you need a one-camera system to view at one location, or have multiple camera locations you wish to view over the Internet, we will design a CCTV system solution for you.
Benefits of CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Additional set of eyes to watch over your property
- Burglary deterrent
- Increase productivity
- Protect against false insurance claims
- Reduce employee theft
- Reduce inventory shrinkage
- Reduce shoplifting
- Robbery deterrent
- Use as employee training tool
Benefits of Digital CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Better resolution (live and recorded)
- Color or black & white or combination day-color, night-black & white
- Easy search of recorded activity
- No tapes to change
- Playback and record simultaneously
- Record and view live simultaneously
- Record events only (optional continuous recording)
- Reduced service and downtime
- Remote access of live and recorded activity